Orkestra SCS is seeking an Account Executive to join our sales team and help companies improve the efficiency, cost, and carbon footprint of their global supply chain. As Account Executive, you will play a crucial role in establishing client relationships and closing deals by selling our products and services to companies across North America. You will join a small team of diverse talent and work alongside various team members, as well as independently, to facilitate sales and grow the company’s client base. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a sales pipeline and nurturing potential clients covering all phases of the sales process. By developing your industry and product knowledge, you will successfully present tailor-made supply chain solutions to potential clients. In this role you will have the opportunity to significantly influence the growth of a start-up / scale-up, to build industry relationships and to further develop your skills in all aspects in sales.
Who We Are Looking For:
Our ideal candidate is passionate about sales, delivering innovative solutions that meet the needs of potential clients, and communicating the value of our product and services. We are looking for someone who is willing to go the extra mile to secure new business and knows how to build relationships by establishing trust with potential clients.
What You Will Do:
· Own and meet / exceed annual sales targets
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
· Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
· Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product, and Marketing
· Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage
· Conduct consultations to understand the client’s current situation and identify their pain points/needs, present potential solution(s) and demonstrate the USP of our products and services
· Own the entire sales process from initial outreach to deal closing
· Prepare meetings, formulate offers, and negotiate prices and terms and conditions
· Host workshops with key stakeholders/experts from both the client side and internally to discuss and clarify questions
· Attend (virtual) trade shows and conferences to network with prospects
· Provide market feedback/insights to assist in growth strategy
· Work with the Marketing team to create impactful content
· Contribute to product strategy and roadmaps
What You Bring:
· An entrepreneurial spirit: This is a real opportunity to support a start-up in growing their business.
· A college diploma or undergraduate degree in International Management, Business Administration, or any other related field
· A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in B2B solution sales, preferably related to Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, and/or SaaS/technology
· Proven track record in sales conversion success, building sustainable relationships with customers and growing a business
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
· Possess a self-starter attitude with ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong listening, negotiation, and presentation skills and the ability to understand, clarify, and resolve issues and concerns raised by potential clients
· Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, especially executives and C-level
· Experience or knowledge in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Freight Forwarding and Technology is a strong asset
What To Expect:
· Competitive base salary + bonus
· Extended health benefits, including vision and dental
· Long-term disability coverage
· Unlimited vacation policy
· Work from home/anywhere
· Continuing education reimbursement
· A positive, people-first work culture
About Orkestra SCS
Orkestra SCS is a supply chain logistics company using cloud-based technology to transform global supply chains. Since 2018, our intelligent platform and team of innovative people have enabled us to remove complexity for our clients by delivering fully transparent and integrated global supply chains. With connected and orchestrated global trade, we make life easier and our planet healthier.
At Orkestra SCS, we strive to ensure that everything we do adds value to our customers, partners, colleagues, and community; that is why we stand committed to our three core values:
1. We care, collaborate, and embrace diversity to create a shared purpose and work environment that fosters trust, learning and growth for all.
2. We follow through and hold each other accountable to get things done with a focus on efficiency, quality, and sustainability.
3. We transform the way of doing business by challenging the status quo and create simple, innovative, and secure end-to-end solutions
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
At Orkestra SCS, we lead with our values and strive to develop our people in an inclusive environment that enables them to bring their full selves to the workplace. We are committed to supporting a diverse environment, and in doing so, we encourage everyone to apply for opportunities that are of interest to them. All applicants will be considered based on merit without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, disability, or any other grounds.
We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants with disabilities. To request an accommodation, please contact email@example.com as early as possible in advance of your interview