Orkestra SCS is a logistics tech company that has developed a supply chain platform that helps businesses improve customer service, save costs, and reduce their environmental footprints. Disruptions in supply chain technology have been long overdue and the COVID-19 crisis has only highlighted the need for innovation in this space.
We are seeking an experienced data visualization associate to join our team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help advance our platform as we continue to add new capabilities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and have a tangible impact.
- Work as a member of the Orkestra’s technical team and be responsible for the following activities:
- Design, develop, and maintain BI dashboards and reports based on business requirements
- Develop Power BI data models that aggregate data from multiple data sources to meet requirements
- Recommend improvements to streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, usability, and value
- Analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system technical specifications
- Provide feedback and inputs on gaps in requirements and technical feasibility of requirements
- Create mock-up reports for proof-of-concept reviews
- Collaborate with stakeholders to integrate data for Power BI applications
- Provide training, mentoring, support and advice to clients
- Participate in team meetings to provide a status report of work in progress, accomplished, and problems / issues encountered
The idea candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience working with Power BI and data visualization.