Orkestra SCS is seeking a highly motivated Front-End Developer with a passion for creating cloud-native solutions on Azure. You will join a small, experienced team that integrates the supply chain IT infrastructure of our customers into a modern product built on Azure, with an architecture based on server-less micro-services with modern dev-ops.
Who We Are Looking For:
Our ideal candidate is passionate about building scalable and reliable software products in the cloud. Apart from highly-developed software skills, the ideal candidate will be a strong communicator who has the ability to adapt in a fast-paced but exciting environment.
What You Will Do:
· Build scalable, reliable, resilient and secure systems that are built using open-source technologies.
· Build enterprise-grade data integrations to connect into our customer IT systems.
· Work in an Agile team with Designers, Engineers, Cloud Architects and Product Owners to continuously evolve our product.
· Develop and maintain the feature/components of our modern web application.
· Cooperate with skilled developers, product managers, QA’s, and designers to install and implement the Design System.
· Write robust, maintainable, and testable code in a timely manner.
· Be open to learn and absorb the rapid changes in the engineering industry.
· React quickly to change in Orkestra’s fast-paced work environment.
What You Bring:
· Very strong Front-End expertise & appetite for ReactJS and/or Angular.
· Experience working with various 3rd party APIs and communications frameworks such as SFTP.
· Experience with writing tests with modern frameworks such as QUnits/Jest/Mocha/Chai.
· A passion for design and experience working with designers.
· Full understanding of modern web and accessibility standards.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Experience with database development (MySQL, Postgres, or SQL Server).
· Working experience with Azure platform (e.g., Azure function apps, service bus, APIM, etc.)
· Experience working with various 3rd party RESTful APIs.
· Knowledge of Docker and containerization.
· Experience in working with PowerBI and Azure Power apps.
· Experience in working with server-less architectures.
· Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines.
· Experience in the supply chain & logistics industry.