Orkestra SCS is seeking an intermediate/senior full stack developer to join our team as we continue to build our platform as we scale. You will join a small, experienced team that integrates the global supply chain technical infrastructure and data of our customers into a modern product built on Azure on a server-less architecture with modern dev-ops.
Who We Are Looking For:
Our ideal candidate is passionate about building scalable and reliable software products in the cloud. Apart from highly-developed software skills, the ideal candidate will be a strong communicator who has the ability to adapt in a fast-paced but exciting environment.
What You Will Do:
· Build enterprise-grade data integrations into external systems of our clients and partners.
· Write clean functional code along with test cases.
· Work in an Agile team with Designers, Engineers, Cloud Architects and Product Owners to continuously evolve our product.
· Communicate and collaborate with our multidisciplinary team and customers.
· React quickly to change at Orkestra’s fast-paced work environment.
· Be open to learn and absorb the rapid changes in the engineering industry.
What You Bring:
· A minimum of 3 years working experience as a full stack developer/software engineer.
· Strong knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Python and NodeJS.
· Experience with database development (MySQL, Postgres, or SQL Server).
· Experience working with Spring Boot, JPA
· Experience with writing unit tests with modern frameworks such as QUnits/Jest/Mocha/Chai.
· Working experience with Azure platform (e.g., Azure function apps, service bus, APIM, etc.)
· Experience working with various 3rd party RESTful APIs.
· Knowledge of Docker and containerization.
· Experience in working with PowerBI and Azure Power apps.
· Experience in working with server-less architectures.
· Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines.
· Experience in the supply chain & logistics industry.