Orkestra is looking for a highly motivated software engineer with a passion for creating cloud-native solutions on Azure. You will join a small, experienced team that integrates the supply chain IT infrastructure of our customers into a modern product built on Azure including a server-less, micro-services based architecture with modern dev-ops. Our ideal candidate is passionate about building scalable and reliable software products in the cloud.Apart from your software skills, you will need strong communication skills and adaptability to a fast-paced but exciting environment.
- Build scalable, reliable, resilient, secure systems that are built using open source technologies with a cloud first architecture.
- Build enterprise-grade data integrations to connect into our customer IT systems.
- Work in an Agile team with Designers, Engineers, Cloud Architects and Product Owners to continuously evolve our product.
- Commit to our ever-evolving CI/CD chain and working templates.
- Be open to learn and absorb the rapid changes in the engineering industry.
- Communicate and collaborate with our multidisciplinary team and customers.
- React quickly to change at Orkestra’s fast-paced work environment.
- A recent graduate from university or any educational institution that grants an MS/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience with database development (MySQL, Postgres, or SQL Server).
- Experience working with various 3rd party APIs and communications frameworks such as SFTP.
- Experience with writing tests with modern frameworks such as Qunits/Jest/Mocha/Chai.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.