Orkestra SCS is seeking a highly motivated QA engineer who has a passion for creating cloud-native solutions on Azure. You will join a small, experienced team that integrates the supply chain IT infrastructure of our customers into a modern product built on Azure and an architecture based on server-less micro-services with modern dev-ops.
Who We Are Looking For:
Our ideal candidate is passionate about data quality and precision. Apart from having highly developed software skills, the ideal candidate will also be a strong communicator who is able to adapt to a fast-paced and exciting environment.
What You Will Do:
· Design and develop automated testing solutions that adhere to proper testing methodology, design, and coding standards.
· Collaborate closely with software engineers and the project team to ensure the deliverables meet quality requirements and test coverage.
· Build, automate, and maintain QA environments.
· Perform functional, system, integration, and regression testing.
· Write test cases from business and technical requirements.
· Log defects and work with engineers to troubleshoot and verify fixes.
· Create quality status reports and escalate issues effectively to the project team/client.
· Approach work and new projects with the client’s needs and users in mind.
What You Bring:
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent program.
· Experience building and maintaining the test automation framework and test strategy for different layers of testing.
· Extensive knowledge of AWS and Microsoft Azure is an asset.
· Must be a self-driven individual.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.