Orkestra SCS is a logistics tech company that has developed a cloud-based supply chain management platform that helps businesses improve customer service, save costs, and reduce their environmental footprints. Disruptions in supply chain technology have been long overdue and the COVID-19 crisis has only highlighted the need for innovation in this space.
Orkestra is seeking an intermediate/senior developer to join our team as we continue to build our platform as we scale. You will join a small, experienced team that integrates the global supply chain technical infrastructure and data of our customers into a modern product built on Azure on a server-less architecture with modern dev-ops. Our ideal candidate is passionate about building scalable and reliable software products in the cloud. Apart from your software skills, you will need strong communication skills and adaptability to a fast-paced but exciting environment.
- Build enterprise-grade data integrations into external systems of our clients and partners
- Write clean functional code along with test cases
- Work in an Agile team with Designers, Engineers, Cloud Architects and Product Owners to continuously evolve our product
- Communicate and collaborate with our multidisciplinary team and customers
- React quickly to change at Orkestra’s fast-paced work environment
- Be open to learn and absorb the rapid changes in the engineering industry
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a developer/software engineer
- Strong knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Python and NodeJS
- Experience with database development (MySQL, Postgres, or SQL Server).
- Experience working with Spring Boot, JPA
- Experience with writing unit tests with modern frameworks such as QUnits/Jest/Mocha/Chai.
Nice to have:
- Working experience with Azure platform (e.g., Azure function apps, service bus, APIM, etc.)
- Experience working with various 3rd party RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Docker and containerization
- Experience in working with PowerBI and Azure Power apps
- Experience in working with server-less architectures
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in the supply chain & logistics industry