Orkestra SCS is seeking a highly motivated Support Engineer who has a passion for creating cloud-native solutions on Azure. You will join a small, experienced team that integrates the supply chain IT infrastructure of our customers into a modern product built on Azure and an architecture based on server-less micro-services with modern dev-ops.
Who We Are Looking For:
Our ideal candidate is passionate about learning new technologies and maintaining and improving existing products. Apart from highly developed software and troubleshooting skills, the ideal candidate will also be a strong communicator who is able to adapt in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
What You Will Do:
· Troubleshoot production issues and diagnose problems with software installation and application.
· Address customer concerns and issues regarding software installation and operation.
· Observe monitoring channels for failures or exceptions.
· Create and update issues for bugs and feature requests.
· Assist software developers and participate in bug fixing and minor feature development activities.
· Improve documentation and publicly share knowledge.
· Be part of the team that architects and delivers the nuances within our overall technical strategy.
· Be open to learn and absorb the rapid changes in the engineering industry.
What You Bring:
· 2+ years of experience providing high quality, hands-on application support.
· Practical knowledge of application support monitoring solutions, along with networking, servers, and system monitoring tools.
· Strong analytical skills with confidence to make critical decisions about application support best practices in time-sensitive cases.
· Well-developed customer service and technical problem-solving skills.
· Expertise in learning new technologies and understanding how to use them in a customer-facing environment.
· Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science or related program.
· Working experience with Azure platform (e.g., Azure function apps, service bus, APIM, etc.)
· Knowledge or experience of SQL databases and revision control, Git preferred.
· Experience working with various 3rd party APIs and communications frameworks such as SFTP.
· Knowledge of Docker and containerization.
· Experience in working with PowerBI and Azure Power apps.
· Experience in the supply chain & logistics industry.